Friday, September 2, 2011

Broke Me

I had to watch you walk away I miss you but you'll never miss me I’ll hide the fact you ever broke me And I smile when you're with her.

You never really truly believed, That I ever really loved me and by time I figured it out You where rescuing her and I wasn’t welcome anymore.

I never wanted a white house. I never needed a friend I only wanted someone to listen I never meant to get broken again But you broke me so easily and now what, What do I have? I’ve got this little pieces of memories just floting around my head.

Every time I see you...I hurt. and every time I hear your name I want to burst. and sometimes when I’m alone I scream out loud Because all the words you said, they turned into lies and everything I trusted, was gone inside.

You let me believe You let me believe You let me believe in you.

You never really truly believed in me ever really thought I loved me and by time I figured it all out You where rescuing her and I was welcome anymore.

I never wanted a white horse. Never needed a friend I only wanted someone to listen I never meant to get broken again But you broke me so easily and now what, what do I have? I’ve got this little pieces of memories floting around my head.

Now you get to listen to my broke heart Written with words for the world to see All those cracks, bumps and burises. All that it is you did to me.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment