Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Work

Paper notes, passed over time words you wrote just for me puts smiles on my face and I hide them from you

taking your time you walk in front of me I watch your steps there protecting me

and if I told you I loved you would you still love me if I let myself feel the way you feel would you still feel the same.

hands so close they could touch make my gards go up. I pull and you push but if things were differently would you stop liking the chase

feelings wrapped in confusing it's easy to say it will all stay the same.

But if I told you I loved you would you still love me if I let myself feel the way you feel would you still feel the same.

I can't help but have these feelings that one day you'll leave because I don't know what it is that you see in me.

So when I tell you I love you I need you to love me and when I let myself feel what you feel for me. I need those feelings to stay the same.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment