Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Smile and a Smirk

You give up things that aren't true,

You make me feel like I can't keep what's real inside me, How can this be. I know what I knew and said what I should, You lie to me. And why must I feel this way how can you just make me forget who I am, Make me feel like I can't tell time

I'm hiding from things that don't seem real anymore I'm hiding from you.

sorry you forgot to tell me the truth sorry I woke up and realized you keep talking like its going to make a difference why would this matter you can't keep me any farther away,

your rain on my window, you'll always be gone by morning, and when I see you its like salt in a wound keeping me from you was such a good idea I forgot to thank you.

Do you see what's happened you left me with nothing when I thought I knew everything? and now you see I'm left with stupid memories of you like they are going to keep me company I don't need over used images of happy time's but you keep lying to yourself then maybe one day everything will come true, and you can keep saying its not me its you.

Sorry you forgot to tell the truth. Sorry I woke up and realized. You keep talking like its going to make a difference why would this matter you can't keep me any farther away, Your rain on my window you'll always be gone by morning. and when I see you its like salt in a wound keeping me from you was such a good idea I forgot to say thank you.

Now we hide the easy part. The let go and down fall. walk past in the halls with not much then a nod never say how much the taste still stays, always acting like its okay. But you'll still be looking for my smile and smirk while I'm still making sure you never make me happy, and watch the days go by till i forget all your lies

Sorry you forgot to tell me the truth. Sorry I woke up and realized. you keep talking like its going to make a difference why would this matter you can't keep me any farther away your rain on my window you'll always gone by morning. and when I see you its like salt in a wound keeping me from you was such a good idea I forgot to thank you.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment