Tuesday, June 19, 2012

February

Big blue eyes and a smile that goes on for miles All those jokes yet you've still got no style You knew all the right things to sayYou made my knees shake by the way But I've come to find the truth It never meant a thing to you

Thought I knew you from the start Thought our love was something smart It all made perfect sense to me

Oh by the way you made me dance All the words you made me sing Maybe it was all just a dream Because nothing is perfect When it all goes wrong Memories fade & people begin to stray Strings break, songs get too long And the things we once thought We don't think at all.

You Took the biggest part You Broke my fragile heart You Left me in the dark

And now you Think this is a game And you've Misplaced all the blame

Thought I knew you from the start Thought our love was something smart It all made perfect sense to me

Oh by the way you made me dance All the words you made me sing Maybe it was all just a dream Because nothing is perfect When it all goes wrong Memories fade and people begin to stray Strings break, songs get too long And the things we once thought We don't think at all.

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment