Sunday, August 21, 2011

Misunderstanding

It hadn't even been a year when I realized you were something new. When I knew there was something there besides those normal feelings. Something I never let myself feel I have my walls and for good reasons And I let them down that holiday season. And I let them crumble so easily

The fall’s so much harder when there’s something to lose. The idea of the person I made him out to be The person I see he turned out to be I brace for the ground Ready to run the second I land

Now it would seem we're strangers pretend you’re not in the same room but sneak glances when you're not looking You Whisper I love you in my ear with the understanding of friends.

I told you secrets secrets intended for you then you made it a show Had to give those walls a reason to build back up

I try and remind myself that there was something something I saw something that was real I try and remind myself that there was something something I loved something I wanted But I don't see those things anymore

The fall’s so much harder when there’s something to lose. The idea of the person I made him out to be The person I see he turned out to be I brace for the ground Ready to run the second I land

Now it would seem we're strangers pretend you're not in the same room but sneak glances when you're not looking Whisper I love you in my ear with the understanding of friends.

The fall was so much harder when I lost you. The idea of the person I made you out to be was different from the person you turned out to be No ground to brace for this time

Now it would seem we’re strangers No need to pretend. We’re not in the same room And I only glance at memories Memories of the stranger I feel in love with

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment